Dream Tour Donor
To quote the wife of Dream Flight recipient, Hugh Newton, ” He will be talking about this the rest of his life.” These are the words we strive to hear each day at the Ageless Aviation Dreams Foundation.
In every town we visited on the first ever Dream Flight Tour, families, senior living community staff, friends, town officials, the media, and other residents came to see recipients take their Dream Flight. Giving back to veterans and seniors is the right thing to do, and focusing on those living in senior housing, creates a very wide circle of good will. Clearly the positive effects of a Dream Flight are felt throughout the greater community.
How do you thank those “Golden Seniors”, grandparents, mothers, fathers, aunts and uncles that sacrificed everything to helped build the very foundation of freedom from which this great nation is built? Give them something they will never, ever forget by sponsoring a Dream Flight Tour.
The Ageless Aviation Dream Foundation is a non-profit organization built on the philosophy of “Giving Back To Those Who Have Given”. The foundation’s focus is on recognizing seniors and veterans living in long-term care communities–helping them fulfill their dream of flying. By sponsoring an Ageless Aviation Dreams Foundation, Dream Fight Tour, you provide hundreds of seniors and veterans throughout the United States with the opportunity to experience their lifetime dream of flying in the open cockpit of a Boeing Stearman airplane. Some dream flight recipients were “Ace” bomber and fighter pilots, while others had always dreamed of flying in an open cockpit airplane. Our goal is to give as many seniors as possible the opportunity to realize their dream.
Ageless Aviation Dreams Foundation, Dream Flight Tour donors receive the following:
- Your logo on side of Boeing Stearman airplanes used to provide Dream Flights
- Your logo on all print and all electronic promotional materials
- Sponsorship recognition on Ageless Aviation Dreams Foundation Press Releases
- Dream Tour Sponsor Certificate
- Sponsorship recognition on foundation website
- Your logo will be prominently displayed on all foundation business cards, quarterly news letters, and collateral materials
- You will be mentioned in local and national news articles and all press kits
- You can put the foundation logo on your website and other communication outlets to show support.
Thank you for taking the time to consider your donation. As you can clearly see, the financial and personal benefits of sponsoring a Dream Flight Tour far exceed the donation investment. Please feel free to contact me to discuss how you can become part of this exciting foundation, fulfilling the dreams of seniors and veterans nationwide.
President, Ageless Aviation Dreams Foundation
1894 Highway 50 E. #4-451
Carson City, NV 89701